St. Anthony Hospital is recognized nationally for its orthopedic, neuroscience, cardiovascular and trauma programs. It’s part of Centura Health, the largest healthcare network in Colorado.
After building a 50-acre healthcare campus in Lakewood, Colorado, the hospital needed to move from its Denver facility into the new 50-acre campus. St. Anthony Hospital also ordered new equipment and furniture for the facility from multiple suppliers. These items had to be stored, assembled and then delivered as portions of the building were completed.
Scope of Work
- Project Planning
- Inventory Management
- Assembly and Installation
- Move Management
- Disposition of Unwanted Equipment and Furnishings
- Allow for uninterrupted patient care and physician activity
- Integrate delivery of new equipment and furniture into overall move schedule
- Preserve the cleanliness of sensitive equipment and maintain the security of controlled substances
- Develop highly detailed project plans reflecting all requirements
- Engage work teams experienced in healthcare facility moves
- Utilize contamination-prevention clothing, gloves, footwear
- Follow strict chain-of-custody processes for transporting controlled substances
- Schedule daily crews according to the master project plan
- A smooth transition to the new location with no significant issues
- Grand Opening was moved up three weeks thanks to the trained teams and precise project management
- Hospital donated unneeded equipment and furniture to other healthcare providers with Graebel’s assistance
Dive into St. Anthony’s full relocation journey. Click here to below link to download the detailed case study.
Graebel maintains an experienced team focused on healthcare relocation. services. We have managed hundreds of expansion and relocation projects, including previous moves for other Centura Health facilities.
For more information on Graebel healthcare expertise, read these resources:
- Healthcare team delivers on successful community hospital relocation
- Graebel Healthcare Relocation & Logistics