People are the pinnacle of everything that we do at Graebel and are our most valued asset and resource. As we continue to expand our global footprint and the clients we serve, I’m excited to announce the appointment of Patti Wasson to Chief People and Ethics Officer. Patti will lead Graebel’s global human resources team, including employee relations; diversity, equity and inclusion; talent management; learning and leadership development; and total rewards. Patti is well positioned to meet and exceed the needs of our changing workforce and be an invaluable asset to Graebel, as she has a proven track record of prioritizing people-focused solutions and creating meaningful employee experiences.
“I am honored to join the amazing team at Graebel and am thrilled to be a part of Graebel’s storied culture,” said Patti. “Graebel is a well-respected leader in the mobility industry and a company that I have long admired. I look forward to building on Graebel’s already strong culture and accelerating the employee agenda.”
Patti has been recognized for her ability to align people and business strategies and will bring nearly 30+ years of strategic human resources experience and leadership to the role. Previously serving as the Head of Human Resources and Ethics Officer at Assurance IQ, a Prudential subsidiary, her expertise lies in the thoughtful leadership of workforce development, accelerating inclusion and diversity efforts and developing high-performing teams.
At Graebel, Patti will:
- Build Talent at Graebel: As a people-first organization, Patti will be responsible for creating a people strategy focused on developing high-performing employees, driving employee engagement and ensuring that our employees are prepared for the future of work.
- Personalize Employee Benefits: Our employees’ needs are constantly evolving. Patti will make sure our total rewards programs are aligned with the changing needs of Graebel’s workforce and will help ensure we continue to focus on employee wellbeing.
- Support Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Initiatives: Patti will drive our DEI journey and agenda, with the goal of strengthening and accelerating our efforts to foster an inclusive culture of belonging and create a meaningful and positive work experience for everyone.
- Enhance Graebel’s Culture: Patti will ensure that our human resources programs and strategies support and strengthen Graebel’s core purpose and values of truth, love and integrity.
- Act with Integrity: As Chief Ethics Officer, Patti will look at Graebel’s business practices and decisions from an ethical standpoint to ensure our company continues to make choices in line with our core values. How we do business at Graebel is just as important as the services we deliver, and we must continually earn the trust of clients, partners and our employees through our actions.
I’m thrilled to welcome Patti and leverage her deep experience to help guide Graebel in the world ahead.