Join us at insideMOBILITY® Digital where leaders and innovators gather to learn about the latest in Talent Mobility and share secrets to success.
Top reasons to attend:
Insights you won’t find anywhere else. By mobility experts for mobility experts, we harness close to 70 years of world-class mobility experiences coupled with the combined expertise of our network to bring you the latest trends and insights from across the mobility world.
Connect with leading peers. Who better to learn the latest mobility strategies than leading mobility professionals? Hear from people who live and breathe mobility and expand your professional community with intention.
Pragmatic, tested strategies tailored to you. We’ll work through interactive sessions to ensure you takeaway real-world solutions for your mobility challenges that you can start working on immediately.
Over the course of this must-attend event, you’ll hear from leading experts on a range of hot topics, such as sustainability – one of the single most important issues of our time. Against the backdrop of the global climate crisis, Alan Johnson, Global Mobility Director at PwC, will address Sustainability in Mobility, explaining how your organization can make a difference through progressive policies and practices.
Other areas will include:
- Technology: Find out how to outsource, purchase, self-build and maintain your mobility tech. How can you maximize your tech strategy to enhance efficiencies and keep ahead of the curve?
- Getting Leadership’s Buy-in with Better Analytics: Hear how you can prove the value of mobility through data and analytics. What are the measures and metrics that will help secure leadership support?
- Supporting Expatriate Mental Health Challenges: Learn how to safeguard the mental wellbeing of international assignees and their families. What can you do to protect your people from the stresses of working abroad?
- RFPs & Procurement: Understand the inner workings of an RFP and find out when/how to involve the procurement function. How can you educate procurement and shift mindsets from cost-cutting to quality?
- Mobility Transformation: Find out how your peers are managing major transformation programs. What are the best approaches to transformation in mobility, HR, tech, policy and service delivery?
Our fantastic array of speakers includes Graebel’s Vice President - Global Mobility Strategy Consulting, Katrin Razzano, an expert in transformation, and Al Benjamin Ngo, Graebel’s lead data scientist. Dr Shoba Subramanian, Medical Director-Europe at UnitedHealthcare, Kasia Garvin, Senior Global Mobility Manager at Kerry Group, Simone Flesch, Head of International Assignments & Consulting at Lufthansa LGBS, Petra Vallat, Senior Manager – Global Mobility Offering, Policy & Design at IBM, and Jolanda Heesbeen, Regional HR Operations Lead EMEA at MSD Nederland, will also be imparting their knowledge and expertise.
insideMOBILITY Digital is a must-attend event if you’re looking to drive impact at your organization.
This event is limited to in-house Mobility, HR and Reward professionals.
Spaces are limited, so register today.