Annual State of Mobility 2022: Full Report
Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Get instant access to the full 2022 State of Mobility Report.
Talent Mobility: A Key Piece of the Talent Acquisition and Retention Puzzle
This year’s annual State of Mobility Report explores the historic Great Resignation from an employee experience perspective and how organizations can proactively tackle the challenges of today’s labor markets around the world by asking:
- Why are employees leaving?
- What can organizations do to keep them around?
- What is the role of global mobility in the Great Resignation and Great Retention
So, what did we find through our research? This report explores various insights and empowers employers to tackle the challenges of the evolving workforce head-on and attract and retain strong talent.
The data shows that while there are many talent management strategies — compensation, benefits, performance management, employee development — relocation opportunities can be a powerful tool for attracting and retaining talent.
Inside the State of Mobility 2022 Report, you’ll find:
- Insightful statistics and survey findings that share why employees are resigning and what they’re looking for in their next professional experience
- Forward-looking ‘What Does This Mean?’ sections that break down the findings and outline proactive changes that can be made to talent mobility programs to strengthen an organization’s talent management efforts
Want a brief digest of the report? Check out the Infographic Summary
Learn how you can leverage your mobility program to attract and retain employees. Download the full State of Mobility 2022 Report today - at the top of this page.