As global companies look ahead to the post-pandemic world, they’re setting themselves up for success by embracing strategic growth opportunities through global mobility. That’s why 2020 has been Graebel’s biggest year in welcoming new clients, despite the volatility the pandemic has wrought on economies worldwide.
Strong Demand for Relocation Services
Although questions have been raised about the future of an industry so reliant on global interconnectedness, Graebel’s new business growth makes clear that global leaders recognize the importance of strategic mobility programs in meeting business goals and recruiting and retaining top talent.
“Many of the world’s top brands and businesses are choosing to partner with Graebel because of our proven success in providing exceptional relocation experiences for their mobile employees,” said George Bates, Chief Revenue Officer, Graebel Companies, Inc. “A recent market research report ranked Graebel at the top of the industry and validates that our people-first approach to talent mobility resonates with global companies, creating our strongest year of growth in the company’s history.”
Global Mobility Market Research Ranks Graebel Leading Relocation Company
Trippel Survey and Research, LLC®, one of the few independent sources of research in the corporate relocation industry where rankings are not impacted by any monetary contribution from the RMC, recently released its annual research report on RMC performance and satisfaction, as measured by more than 350 relocation managers. Graebel ranked as the #1 relocation management company (RMC) among our peers for a variety of benchmarks, including Overall Satisfaction; Best-in-Class Performance; Organizational & Financial Stability; Performance Managing Workforce and Ability to Meet Needs Due to COVID-19; and Data Security. In addition, when asked if mobility leaders would likely keep their current relocation management company, Graebel was selected more than any other RMC for Continuation of Relocation Services.
“We’re looking forward to helping our new clients implement the data-driven, technology-enabled mobility programs needed to meet 21st century goals,” said Bill Graebel, Chairman and CEO. “It takes an experienced and dedicated team to ensure a financially stable organization in an already volatile industry. To then see new business growth in 2020 confirms our business strategy to create a company culture that fosters tremendous talent – ready to serve our clients strategically and compassionately.”
New to the Graebel Family
A few of the new clients Graebel welcomed in 2020 include:
- A French multinational electric utility company that strives to build a net zero energy future with electricity and innovative solutions and services, to help save the planet and drive wellbeing and economic development.
- A global vacation rental online marketplace company that offers arrangements for lodging, primarily homestays, or tourism experiences worldwide.
- A multinational internet technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain and inspire people to create, discover and connect across languages, cultures and geographies.
- A privately-funded aerospace manufacturer and sub-orbital spaceflight services company that aims to make access to space cheaper and more reliable through reusable launch vehicles.
- A management consulting and information technology firm with 80 offices around the globe helping businesses, government and military organizations transform.
Contact us to learn more about the market research report and why the world’s leading companies choose Graebel to provide their global relocation services.