Graebel’s Environmental, Social and Governance Commitments: Our 2023 Sustainability Report
Creating transformative, lasting change that contributes to a better world ahead isn’t easy or quick, but it’s some of the most important work we can do in the area of global mobility. That’s why we’re proud of our continuous efforts over the last 12 months towards the 13 environmental, social and governance (ESG) goals we established last year, and we’re celebrating each achievement, no matter the size.
This year's Sustainability Report reaffirms our commitment to providing a sustainable, safe, and equitable work environment. Our progress shows how we’re striving to build a better planet for future generations and make a positive impact on our Graebel community.
Download the 2023 Sustainability Report, which features the following:
Environmental Highlights: Leaving the World Better Than
We Found It
- Reduced our travel costs and emissions per employee by 6% in 2022
- Achieved world headquarters recognition for commitment to continual environmental improvement
- Worked with supplier partners to assess and reduce our Scope 3 emissions, our largest emissions category, and made strides in becoming more emissions-efficient with each move
Social Highlights: Cultivating Inclusivity in the Workplace and Beyond
- Became one of the first six companies and the first full-service, global relocation management company to receive an organizational certification in diversity and inclusion from the Human Resource Standards Institute (HRSI)
- Achieved a 91% completion rate of the DEI Learning Journey coursework, which helped employees get further engaged in their individual DEI journeys
Governance Highlights: Strengthening Our Expertise and Nurturing Our Relationships
- Welcomed Dr. Sanjay Rishi to the Graebel Board of Directors, to help strategically guide the company through the opportunities and challenges ahead
- Introduced more supplier partners to our Graebel Sustainability Partner Program, including 95% of critical suppliers, to learn from and support each other on sustainability best practices
- Shared our expertise at multiple industry events, as well as hosting our own, to spread the word and help establish industry sustainability policies and standards
Read our 2023 Sustainability Report to learn more about how we’ve delivered on our ESG commitments and future goals of advancing our sustainability practices in the world of talent mobility.