Graebel Sustainability Report 2022
Despite the many trials global companies continue to face, including the rising cost of energy, supply chain challenges, labor shortages and the continued reimagining of the workplace, Graebel employees, supplier partners and clients continue to navigate these challenges to create exceptional relocation experiences.
As we elevate and formalize our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) work and continue to dedicate time, resources and people to the journey, we align with the UN Global Compact as a framework to guide our policies, goals and progress with our annual Sustainability Report as our Communication on Progress (COP).
2022 Sustainability Report highlights:
- Making progress on the short-term goals we established when joining The Climate Pledge in 2021, including completing our inventory of Scopes 1, 2 and 3 emissions
- Developing the Graebel Sustainability Program and Policy to formalize our sustainability efforts and align with the UN Global Compact and The Climate Pledge goals
- Establishing the Graebel Sustainability Partner Program to recognize and encourage the sustainability efforts of our network of trusted supplier partners
- Continuing our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives within Graebel, including:
- Beginning Employee Learning Journeys
- Expanding our efforts to work with supplier partners and clients
- Launching our Graebel® DEI Consulting Services and hosting collaborative informational opportunities
- Empowering our employees to get involved in their local communities and the causes that matter most to them, including:
- Participating in Earth Day and Move 2 Fight Hunger programming
- Building local CSR committees
- Providing relief to those fleeing the war in Ukraine
- Participating in industry best-practice sharing and initiatives to elevate the industry as a whole on the CSR journey
Download our 2022 Sustainability Report to learn about the actions we’ve taken and the progress we’ve made over the past year. It’s part of our ongoing commitment to making our world a better place, now and for future generations.
Here’s to the World Ahead!